My favorite mom quotes that can help you keep your cool so you can go from being an angry mother and experience spiritual growth that’ll help you become more collected and calm when it comes to parenting your kids.
All parents need encouragement and inspiration, and inspirational quotes for moms are a fantastic way to lift your spirits and make you smile on hard days.
If you’re having trouble finding the right words when writing birthday wishes, find some funny mom quotes that are sure to lift her spirits and write them in a nice card.
Motherhood is one of the hardest jobs, and sometimes writing an uplifting quote in a card is a great way to lift an angry mom’s mood.
Here are my favorite quotes for moms that can cool down parents’ angry reactions.
Where Can You Use These Motivational Quotes For Moms
Mother’s Day is approaching! You’ve chosen the ideal Mother’s Day present and even an emotional Mother’s Day letter, but when it comes to writing it down, you’re at a loss.
How do you put into words how much she means to you when she is everything? She’s strong, witty, and gorgeous, and although a simple “I love you” would suffice, a more profound note will be much appreciated.
Don’t be concerned. I compiled a list of the best angry mom quotes, and one of them will undoubtedly be ideal for your greeting card or Instagram caption. We’ve got mother-daughter quotes, mother-son quotes, step-mom quotes, and single mom quotes that say it like it is.
Celebrity messages from Princess Diana, Michelle Obama, Maya Angelou, and Oprah Winfrey may help you express yourself.
This one, written by Mitch Album, will make her cry: “You know you’re looking into the purest love on the planet when you gaze into your mother’s eyes.”
Think about the quotes on this list for a while: You know she’s worth it!
It’s a difficult job, this mom thing and these quotes can help you from becoming an angry mother next time your kids trigger your emotions!
Motivational Quotes For Moms
Here are 60 inspirational mom quotes to get you through the tough times:
1. Your most valuable parenting skill is learning to manage yourself first. —Dr. Laura Markham
2. A mothers’ joy begins when new life is stirring inside…when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone. —Author unknown.
3. Live in the moment and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering. —Fanny Crosby
4. My childhood could be over, but that doesn’t mean playtime is. —Ron Olson
5. A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. —Anonymous.
6. Sleep is like the unicorn—it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any. —Author Unknown.
7. For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among ten children and each child still have all her love. —Anonymous
8. A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born. —Lisa Jo Baker
9. Finding balance as a mother means accepting your imperfections. —Mary Organizes
10. It’s not what you do for your children but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings. —Ann Landers
11. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever. —Author Unknown
12. Men are what their mothers made them. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will find forgiveness. —Honore de Balzac
14. All mothers are working mothers. —Author Unknown
15. The most powerful thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. —Author Unknown
16. There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. —Chinese Proverb
17. And remember that behind every successful woman is a basket of dirty laundry. —Author Unknown
18 No influence is so powerful as that of the mother. —Sarah Josepha Hale
19. Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life. —Sophocles
20. Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. -T. DeWitt Talmage
21. Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. —Oprah Winfrey
22. No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love. —Edwin Chapin
23. What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all. —Benjamin Spock
24. A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty. —Anonymous
25. A mother is someone who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. —Unknown Author
26. A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary. —Dorothy Canfield Fisher
27. Behind every great child is a mom who’s pretty sure she’s screwing it all up. —Unknown
28. The days are long but the years are short. —Gretchen Rubin
29. There is no way to be a perfect mother, but a million ways to be a good one. —Jill Churchill
30. Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do. —Matt Walsh
31. “Motherhood changes everything.” – Adriana Trigiani
32. “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” – Unknown
33. “A child’s first teacher is its mother.” – Peng Liyuan
34. “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you have known that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” – Mitch Albom
35. “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” – Jodi Picoult
36. “We are born of love; love is our mother.” – Rumi
37. “Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.” – Kate Winslet
38. “Sometimes I open my mouth, and my mother comes out.” – Unknown
39. “Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother.” – Unknown
40. “Nothing is lost until your mother can’t find it.” – Unknown
41. “May your coffee be stronger than your toddler.” – Unknown
42. “If you’re a mom, you’re a superhero. Period.” – Rosei Pope
43. “My daughter introduced me to myself.” – Beyonce Knowles
44. “Being a mother has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey
45. “You have my whole heart, for my whole life.” – Unknown
46. “No matter how much I say I love you, I always love you more than that.” – Unknown
47. “Happiness is seeing your mother smile.” – Unknown
48. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
49. “A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” – Marion C. Carretty.
50. “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” – Unknown
51. “Parenting is one of the easiest things in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do.” – Matt Walsh
52. “Children are anchors that hold a mother to life.” – Sophocles
53. “Motherhood is more awesome than I ever thought it could be and harder than I ever would have imagined.” – Sarah Williams
54. “Mothers never retire, no matter how old her children are she is always a Mom, always willing to encourage and help her children in any ways she can.” – Catherine Pulsifer
55. “Having children is my greatest achievement. It was my savior. It switched my focus from the outside to the inside. My children are gifts, they remind me of what’s important.” – Elle Macpherson
56. “Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” Ricki Lake
57. “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” – Mitch Albom
58. “Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond stronger in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.” – Gail Tsukiyama
59. “When you’re in the thick of raising your kids by yourself, you tend to keep a running list of everything you think you’re doing wrong. I recommend taking a lot of family pictures as evidence to the contrary.” – Connie Schultz
60. “Life began when waking up and loving my mother’s face.” – George Washington
Finding The Perfect Words For The Best Mom In Your Life
I’m also in love with this notebook, mom’s one line a day, if you’re searching for a unique mother’s day present or a gift for your mother.
This memory keeper is a quick and easy method to capture the ordinary moments of parenthood for the busy woman on the move.
This lovely souvenir has enough room to write a single thought, a family quote, or a memorable event every day for five years, ensuring that those priceless memories will survive a lifetime.
Here is a list of gifts for mothers who seem to have everything.