You’ve come to the correct site if you’re seeking for purr-fect puns and amusing lion one-liners.
Kids love animals, and kids love jokes, so if you’re looking for a great way to combine the two, why not try coming up with some funny lion jokes for kids?
Lions are one of the most well-known types of big cats. They’re also super cool and basically the apex predators of the jungle.
In fact, most people know so much about lions because they appear in lots of different stories, fairy tales, and even video games!
But have you ever stopped to think about how many jokes there are about lions? Well now you have. That’s why we’ve put together this list of 50 funny lion jokes for kids.
So if your child loves these magnificent creatures as much as we do – keep reading!
Why Are Lion Jokes Funny?
We’ll start with the basics. So why are lion jokes funny? Well, it’s because of the way that they’re written.
A good joke has to be written in a specific way to make its reader or listener laugh. That’s why when people tell you a joke, you might not find it funny. But if you read it, it’s much more likely that you will! The best way to understand how jokes work is to try writing one yourself.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll see that it’s actually pretty easy to come up with a funny joke. Even if you’re not really funny. There are a few key things that all jokes have in common. These are: Jokes also have an element of surprise.
That’s why you can’t give away the ending of the joke before you’ve told it. It’s also why you’ll find most jokes are in paragraph form. That way, the surprise is at the end.
Funny Lion Jokes For Kids
- On what day do lions hunt? Chewsday.
- How can we be sure that he is the King of the jungle when he’s always lion?!
- What music do lions like? Country lion dancing.
- What do you call an african lion chasing a camel across the desert? A chameleon.
- What’s a lion’s favorite food? Baked beings.
- What does the lion call the barber? His mane man.
- For me, the urge to sing lion sleeps tonight is always just a whim away… a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim away…
- How was the lion after eating the clown? He felt funny.
- What do lions and computers have in common? They both have mega bites.
- What do lions do on a canoe? Use their roar!
- How did the lion greet the gazelle? Nice to eat you!
- What do you get when you cross a lion and a snowman? Frostbite.
- Why did the lion trainer accessorize his lions? So they could take pride in their appearance.
- Why did the circus lion eat the tight rope walker? He wanted a well-balanced meal.
- What do you call a lion with a kitten’s roar? Kitty Perry.
- What do you call a big cat with chicken pox? A dotted lion.
- How does the big cat like his steak? raw meat
- What do lions wear to sleep? Paw-jamas!
- What animals make a square? Four lions.
- Why did the lion eat the lamp? He wanted a light lunch.
- What street does the big cat live on? Mane St.
- I was going to tell you a joke about a big cat but I would be lion.
- Why are they terrible storytellers? They only have one tail.
- What do you call a good lion impression? A roaring success
- Why didn’t the lion eat the detective? He was undercover.
- Which US state do lions live in? Maine.
- What does the lion use to brush his mane? A catacomb.
- What did the lion say to the zookeeper that shaved its body bald but not the head? Aww mane, no fur!
- How do lions like to pass the time? By lion around!
- How do lions chill out? By lion around.
- Why don’t lions like fast food? Because they can’t catch it!
- What did the King of Pride Rock say? Simba, you are falling behind. I must ask you to Mufasa.
- How did the lion stop the movie? He pressed paws.
- What would’ve been a better name instead of King of the jungle? Emperoar.
- What do you call a show full of lions? The mane event.
- What do lions say before dinner? Let us prey!
- Why did the lion cross the road? To stop the zebra crossing.
- What do you call a lion that changes color? A chamelion.
- How do you stop an angry lion from charging? Take away his credit cards.
- What is the lion’s favorite cheese? Roarquefort.
- What’s the difference between a tiger and a lion? A tiger is missing the mane part.
- Why did Pumba’s pal call customer service? T’moan.
- What do you call a baby lion on lettuce? A cub sandwich.
- Who is the lion’s favorite football player? Lionel Messi.
- What do you call the pride’s police officers? Claw enforcement.
- What do you call the King of the Jungle’s reflection? A copycat.
- What do we call Simba’s dad when he forgets to shave? Moustacha!
- What do you call a little lion with a stylish hat? A dandy lion.
- What do you get when you cross Simba with the Little Mermaid? A sea lion.
- What do the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe have in common? Narnia Business.
Knock Knock Lion Jokes
Knock knock. Who’s there? A lion! A lion who? A lion with a thorn in his paw!
Knock knock. Who’s there? A lion! A lion who? A lion tamer!
Knock knock. Who’s there? A lion! A lion who? Lion on your front porch all day has been boring!
Knock knock. Who’s there? A lion! A lion who? A lion with a thorn in his butt!
Knock knock. Who’s there? A lion! A lion who? Lion on the front porch. Let me in!
Why Jokes Are Good For Kids
When it comes to kids, jokes are more than just a great way to pass the time. They can actually be really good for your child. So why is that? Well, jokes are a great way to get your child thinking.
We’re not talking about them turning into some kind of super genius. Rather, jokes are a great way to get your child’s creative juices flowing. Jokes are basically short stories.
When kids write their own jokes, they’re basically taking a normal story and turning it into a joke.
When they do this, kids are exercising their creativity. That’s why jokes are such a great way to encourage kids to get writing. They’re basically building their own sense of humour.
How To Use Lion Jokes For Kids
Laughter is the best medicine, and an occasional dose of a mountain lion joke is no exception.
When you’re trying to raise kids who are open-minded and compassionate, it’s important that you provide them with opportunities to laugh at the world around them like a terrified postman or talking about sandy claws and animal puns.
And while not every joke will land, there are plenty of ways to make jokes more accessible to kids of all ages. With just a little creativity and effort, you can create your own version of “The Lion Sleeps Tonight” that everyone can enjoy.
Here are some ideas: You can make punch cards out of paper, with different jokes on each card. Or make cards out of cardboard that can be printed with images from books or pictures from the internet. Then give each kid a set of these cards to trade or play with when they visit you.
Lion Jokes For Kids Bottom Lion
I hope you enjoyed this list of good jokes about a lion’s favorite food and more. Use these jokes as lunchbox notes for kids who are animal lovers or simply kids who enjoy silly jokes.
Kids love animals, and they love jokes. What better way to combine the two than by making some funny lion jokes for kids? Lions are one of the most well-known types of big cats and cat jokes are always a hit.
They’re also super cool and basically the apex predators of the jungle. In fact, most people know so much about lions because they appear in lots of different stories, fairy tales, and even video games!
My favorite childhood movie is the lion king, and these clean jokes about the lion’s share are hilarious, hakuna matata everyone! If you loved this post on funny animal jokes you might also enjoy Best Swimming Jokes For Kids and Best Candy Jokes For Kids.