You’ve come to the correct site if you’re seeking for purr-fect puns and amusing lion one-liners.
Animal enthusiasts, parents, teachers, and children of all ages will enjoy these funny lion jokes.
This is the page you come to if you’ve got the heart of a lion and need some funny lion jokes! With knock-knock jokes, one-liners, riddles, puns, and more, this is the largest and greatest collection of cute lion puns for kids that’ll get them laughing.
When the mountain lion ate the clown, what happened? You’ll have to check out this silly jokes and animal puns page to find out!
These puns are excellent for parents, teachers, and kids of all ages, with anything from amusing one-liners about lions shining with pride to jokes about legendary felines like ‘The Lion King.’
See also: Why Kids Tell Weird Jokes
Funny Lion Jokes For Kids
- On what day do lions hunt? Chewsday.
- How can we be sure that he is the King of the jungle when he’s always lion?!
- What music do lions like? Country lion dancing.
- What do you call an african lion chasing a camel across the desert? A chameleon.
- What’s a lion’s favorite food? Baked beings.
- What does the lion call the barber? His mane man.
- For me, the urge to sing lion sleeps tonight is always just a whim away… a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim away…
- How was the lion after eating the clown? He felt funny.
- What do lions and computers have in common? They both have mega bites.
- What do lions do on a canoe? Use their roar!
- How did the lion greet the gazelle? Nice to eat you!
- What do you get when you cross a lion and a snowman? Frostbite.
- Why did the lion trainer accessorize his lions? So they could take pride in their appearance.
- Why did the circus lion eat the tight rope walker? He wanted a well-balanced meal.
- What do you call a lion with a kitten’s roar? Kitty Perry.
- What do you call a big cat with chicken pox? A dotted lion.
- How does the big cat like his steak? raw meat
- What do lions wear to sleep? Paw-jamas!
- What animals make a square? Four lions.
- Why did the lion eat the lamp? He wanted a light lunch.
- What street does the big cat live on? Mane St.
- I was going to tell you a joke about a big cat but I would be lion.
- Why are they terrible storytellers? They only have one tail.
- What do you call a good lion impression? A roaring success
- Why didn’t the lion eat the detective? He was undercover.
- Which US state do lions live in? Maine.
- What does the lion use to brush his mane? A catacomb.
- What did the lion say to the zookeeper that shaved its body bald but not the head? Aww mane, no fur!
- How do lions like to pass the time? By lion around!
- How do lions chill out? By lion around.
- Why don’t lions like fast food? Because they can’t catch it!
- What did the King of Pride Rock say? Simba, you are falling behind. I must ask you to Mufasa.
- How did the lion stop the movie? He pressed paws.
- What would’ve been a better name instead of King of the jungle? Emperoar.
- What do you call a show full of lions? The mane event.
- What do lions say before dinner? Let us prey!
- Why did the lion cross the road? To stop the zebra crossing.
- What do you call a lion that changes color? A chamelion.
- How do you stop an angry lion from charging? Take away his credit cards.
- What is the lion’s favorite cheese? Roarquefort.
- What’s the difference between a tiger and a lion? A tiger is missing the mane part.
- Why did Pumba’s pal call customer service? T’moan.
- What do you call a baby lion on lettuce? A cub sandwich.
- Who is the lion’s favorite football player? Lionel Messi.
- What do you call the pride’s police officers? Claw enforcement.
- What do you call the King of the Jungle’s reflection? A copycat.
- What do we call Simba’s dad when he forgets to shave? Moustacha!
- What do you call a little lion with a stylish hat? A dandy lion.
- What do you get when you cross Simba with the Little Mermaid? A sea lion.
- What do the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe have in common? Narnia Business.
Knock Knock Lion Jokes
Lion on the front porch. Let me in!
Lion on your front porch all day has been boring!
Lion Jokes For Kids Bottom Lion
I hope you enjoyed this list of good jokes. Use these jokes as lunchbox notes for kids who are animal lovers or simply kids who enjoy silly jokes.
My favorite childhood movie is the lion king, and these clean jokes about the lion’s share are hilarious, hakuna matata everyone! If you loved this post on funny animal jokes you might also enjoy Best Swimming Jokes For Kids and Best Candy Jokes For Kids.
Free Resource For You
I’ve created a free pdf just for you! If you are struggling with finding a routine, a rhythm or a schedule for your toddler then this PDF will help you find one that will work for your family.
This free pdf will help you
- See sample routines for kids
- Teach your child to follow a set routine
- Help beat bedtime battles
- All you have to do is download and print