Best swimming jokes for kids who love to swim and who get that swimming humor! Great for lunchbox notes and birthday cards!
This is the greatest selection of swimming jokes for you to share with classmates, friends, and family if you’re seeking for humorous swimming jokes.
These hilarious swimming jokes are suitable for individuals of all ages. Share some chuckles if you or someone you know enjoys swimming. Jokes about swimming in pools and oceans can be found in this list of good jokes.
Competitive swimmer, parents, swim instructor lovers, and everyone who appreciates swimming will enjoy these funny jokes. These jokes are fantastic to tell to a swim team and to friends at public swimming pools.
See also: Why Kids Tell Weird Jokes
Swimming Jokes For Kids
- Knock knockout?…Who is there?…Boo… Boo Who?… Don’t cry! We have the best swimming jokes.
- Where does Winnie-The-Pooh like to swim the most?… In his honey pot!
- Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Noah… Noah, who?… Noah good joke about swimming?
- Knock Knock… Who’s there?… June… June who?… June know how to tell a good swimming knock-knock joke?
- Knock Knock… Who’s there?… June… June who?… June know any good swimming knock knock jokes?
- I made some fish tacos last night… They just swam away and ignored them.
- Why did the elephants get kicked out of the pool?… Because their trunks kept falling down!
- What was the weather like when the right angle went swimming?… It was 90 degrees.
- Funny Swimming Pool Signs: “Welcome to our _OOL, Notice there is no “P” in it. We’d like you to keep it that way.”
- Why do volleyball players like to go swimming?… They enjoy diving in the deep and floating in the shallow.
- WARNING: A message to any weak/beginning swimmers thinking about swimming in the deep end of the pool today: I’d advise you not to… you’ll be in over your head.
- A lifeguard reprimanded a kid: Lifeguard: Boy! Stop peeing in the pool! Boy: But everyone does! Lifeguard: I know, but not from the diving board!
- What kind of stroke can you use on toast?… BUTTER-fly!
- I don’t understand why people are afraid to swim when there is lightning nearby… If lightning actually hit my pool I’d be totally shocked!
- I went swimming with dolphins yesterday but there was one problem… They were too clicky!
- What race is never run?… A swimming race.
See also: The Most Epic Summer Bucket List For Kids: 56 Awesome Ideas
- What do you call a fish who raps?… Swim Shady.
- What kind of candy would a drowning person like to have?… A life saver!
- If you thought swimming with dolphins was expensive, you should try swimming with sharks …. It cost me an arm and a leg!
- What word looks the same backwards and upside down?… Swims.
- Why did the New England teacher go for a swim at the Polar Plunge on New Year’s Day?… He wanted to test the water and also give the 1st test of the year!
- A man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. I don’t know what they’re filling the pool with, because he abruptly left when I offered him a glass of water!
- A hole has been discovered in the swimming pool changing rooms. The police are looking into it. (Police Jokes)
- Did you hear about the baby swimmer?… He could only do the crawl.
- Last night I had a dream that I was swimming in an ocean of orange soda… I guess it was just a Fanta sea!
- What did Cinderella wear when she went swimming in the ocean?… Glass flippers!
- What is the only way a cheap person will swim?… Freestyle.
- What did the tree wear to the pool party?… Swimming trunks!
- I was going to take a winter swim… But after wading in I got cold feet.
- I’ve finally managed to conquer my addiction to swimming… I’ve been dry for six months now.
- I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.
- If you fall into water and don’t know how to swim… You have the rest of your life to learn.
- Why wasn’t the woman afraid when she saw a shark while she was swimming in the water?… Because it was a man-eating shark!
- Did you hear about the slow swimmer?… He could only do the crawl.
- What do you call a swim team made up of girls named Jennifer?… Hydrogens! (Chemistry Jokes for Teachers)
- Where do zombies like to go swimming?… The Dead Sea
- What kind of dive are infantry men best at?… Cannon-ball!
- Why do outdoor swimming pools cost less than indoor swimming pools?… Because there’s less overhead.
- How do pirates measure the distance they swim?… In YARRRRRds.
- There are 3 boys, named Stupid, Nothing, and Nobody. The boys go down to the river, and Nobody falls in the water, he can’t swim, so Nothing tells Stupid to call for help. Stupid calls 911 and says… “Hello, I’m Stupid, I’m calling for Nothing, Nobody fell in the water.” (Police Jokes)
- What is the best exercise for swimmers?… Pool-ups!
- I watched hockey before it was cool. They basically were swimming.
- Swimming’s good for you… Especially if you’re drowning!
- What is a pencil’s favorite sport?… Diving (the pencil dive)!
- What do you call a small pole that can swim?… A tadpole. (Frog Jokes)
- Where do race cars go swimming?… In a car pool.
- What did the ocean say to the beach?… Nothing. It just waved.
- I was just taking a dip in the swimming pool when the lifeguard shouted out. “What have you got there?” “Hummus,” I replied.
- Where do ghosts like to go swimming?… Lake Eerie.
- A book never written: “How to Swim” by I.M. Senkin.
- Why did a person keep doing the backstroke?… He just had lunch and didn’t want to swim on a full stomach.
- A book never written: “How to Swim” by Flo Tees.
- How do swimmers clean themselves?… They wash up on shore!
- A new study shows sharks only bite those who swim in the ocean. Researchers advise not swimming there.
- A book never written: “How to Get Wet” by Tip D. Canoe.
- What do a dentist and a swim coach have in common?… They both use drills!
- What kind of swimmer makes a good gardener?… One with great seed times! (Flower Jokes)
- Why were the swimming elephants thrown out of the Olympics?… Because they couldn’t keep their trunks up!
- Definition Carpool—Where automobiles go for a dip. (Grammar Jokes)
- Two cats called ‘1,2,3’ & ‘un,deux,trois’ had a swimming race across the channel. 1,2,3 cat won because un, deux, trois cat sank!
- What stroke do sheep enjoy doing?… The baaaackstroke!
- A hipster drowned yesterday… He went ice skateboarding before it was cool.
- Funny Swimming Pool Signs: “We don’t swim in your toilet, please don’t pee in our pool.”
- What do you call someone who refuses to accept that they’re swimming in an African river?… In de Nile.
- What detergent do swimmers use to wash their bathing suits?… Tide!
- Why did the teacher jump into the water?… She wanted to test it!
- What do scuba divers wear to bed?… A snore-kel.
- I am very good at swimming…some might even say I am eFISHient at it. (Fishing)
- Why do dolphins only swim in salt water?… Because pepper makes them sneeze!
- Why did the vegetarians stop swimming?… They didn’t like meets!
- Why did the swimmer go back in time?… Because he was doing the backstroke!
- How do you call a father in a swimming pool?… Dad in the water. (Dad Jokes)
- Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool… I gave him a glass of water.
- Where do mummies swim?… In the Dead Sea.
- I went fishing at the weekend and there was this man splashing about in the middle of the lake shouting, “I can’t swim! I can’t swim!” “It’s alright, mate,” I shouted, pointing at a nearby sign, “It says no swimming anyway.”
Funny Swimming Puns
- If in doubt, swim it out.
- The wetter the better
- In hard, out wet.
- If there’s a will, there’s a wave.
- Oxygen is overrated.…you can always breathe later
- We do it dirty in the deep end
- Don’t make me slap you with my FLIP FLOP
- We swim because we are TOO SEXY for a sport that requires clothes
- I do pool-ups every day.
- Having a splashtastic time
- A splashing good time
- In the POOL life is COOL
- Seven days without swimming makes one weak.
- Sip me baby, one more time
- And we’ll all float on okay
- Water you doing
- It’s a waterful life
- I’m relay fast in the pool.
- Having a fintastic time.
- Pool hair, don’t care.
- Fresh to depth
- Shake your palm palms.
- Yeah buoy.
- If there’s a will, there’s a wave
- Tropic like it’s hot.
- Tropic like it’s hot.
- Let your worries drift away
- Seas the day
- We were mermaid for each other
- Keep palm and carry on
- You mermaid to go far
- Party like a lobstar
- Shell-abrate good times
- Happy as a clam
- Girls just want to have sun.
- Shell yeah
- Go with the flow.
- I have a sinking feeling.” — Unknown
- Water you sinking aboat
- I like to stay current.
- Floating into summer.
How To Use Swimming Jokes With Kids
Swimming is a great way to keep kids active. However, it’s important to make sure your child has fun and feels comfortable while they are in the water. Swimming jokes can help people of all ages feel more comfortable in the water. Many of these jokes are silly and funny, making them perfect for kids. These jokes will also teach kids about swimming safety and how to stay safe in the water.
Swimming can be a wonderful experience for children. It provides an opportunity for them to be active, have fun, and learn about the world around them.
However, it’s important to make sure your child has a positive experience while they’re in the water. Swimming jokes can help people of all ages feel more comfortable in the water. They’re also a great way to keep kids entertained while they’re swimming.
Swimming is a fun and healthy activity that many people enjoy doing on a daily basis. It’s an important part of fitness and health education because it teaches people how to stay safe in the water.
If you want to encourage your child to swim regularly, try creating some swimming jokes with them. They will have fun with this activity and learn how to stay safe in the water at the same time.
Best Swimming Jokes for Kids Bottom Line
This great collection of amusing swimming jokes are appropriate for people of all ages, good swimmers, especially if you are a fan of dry humor. If you or someone you know likes swimming, share some laughs. There are jokes about swimming in pools and seas.
See also: 8 Easy Backyard Games For Kids